Flagpole maintenance work generally consists of:
- Either a thorough close up visual inspection of the flagpole (depending on access) or a visual inspection using binoculars (if access is limited).
- Checking, where practical and safely possible, all mounting hardware, brackets, base plates, anchor bolts, etc.
- Checking the working parts – halyard, finial, cleat, internal mechanisms – and replacement where necessary.
- Cleaning or painting to improve cosmetic appearance (optional and by prior arrangement).
- Written report on the findings together with recommendations.
- Fully specified quotation for any further works deemed necessary.
We also offer:
- Flag changing service: regular removal, cleaning, repair and hoisting of flags (London and surrounding areas only).
- Training your staff on how to raise and lower your flag.